ncovey

Diesel Poor
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Some of the details are- '96 Cummins 12 valve, Dana 80 from '97 ram 3500, Nv4500 5-spd, Ford Dana 60 converted to factory style dual wheel, '96 241DHD transfer case. I am about ready to set the engine, after rebuilding it. That is about it for now, hopefully I can get more pictures as I make progress.-Nicholas

ncovey

Diesel Poor
Reaction score
Towcat(I hope I have the right Mod), I wasn't even thinking when I posted my F350 pictures, I should have started my own thread, so it won't derail this one. If you could, can you move this stuff for me, if you can't just delete it and let me know so I can start over. Thanks,Nicholas

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Towcat(I hope I have the right Mod), I wasn't even thinking when I posted my F350 pictures, I should have started my own thread, so it won't derail this one. If you could, can you move this stuff for me, if you can't just delete it and let me know so I can start over. Thanks,Nicholas
nicholas-
don't sweat it.
I'll clean things up later on this morning. You'll find we're pretty laid back here.
I just want to make sure your projects get their deserved attention.;Sweet
Oh yea, you'll find the mods here are usually the worst offenders on putting a thread into the weeds.:D
thanks for all the pics btw

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
damn that is going to be one sweet truck man id love to have the moeny to do something like that anyway
keep us posted on the project

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicholas, you're making me want to spend $$...not a good thing :D That is a BEAUTIFUL looking conversion job! Can't wait to see more pictures...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86