you pick

Abull78

More boost Mr. Scot
Reaction score
Alright, I want to know what is the one thing that any of you may want on your truck that you currently don't have. If you could pick one thing, anything for your truck, what would it be? A paint job, a nice set of mud terrains, a stack, a built motor.......anything.

I am sure there are a few that will respond with " I wouldnt change a thing, she's perfect" well this thread aint for you.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Probably change out to a dually rig from the srw setup I have now. I have always wanted a dually but just never got one. I have a lot of "little things" I want to do.... Like install one of the hypermax intercoolers I have. Buy a set of moose misters... Setup the new psd fuel filter.... Bucket seats up front... A rear bench seat that makes out into a bed... Just a few things... Then maybe a paint job upgrade to make things look bright... At the 2009 rally "someone" said they were going to buff out just one of my front fenders so then I would have to do the whole rig... Not nice at all.....:D

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
That's a tough one to pick just one mod, I'm torn between an intercooler and upgrading/rebuilding my E4OD. Scratch that, Dana 60.

Last edited:

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running. :D

Paint, really. I think i have built it to where I will be happy, but I hate the color.. and the gallon of paint I have been hoarding, just got wasted the toher day.. Still Pissed about that.

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
New Paint for sure! IH Red;Sweet

Other things would be an E4OD and different rear axle.

Bunch of other small stuff......One day!

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's see: got the dually setup from the factory, did the hydro brakes, E4OD is tweaked and works great so far, there's a full set of real nice tires (A/T drivers, highway-rib steers), also rather beefy front and rear bumpers and lots of lights all around so I hopefully don't get to use the bumpers much... About the only things I really want that I do not have yet are a turbo and also 4x4 conversion, but seeing how truck does alright as naturally-aspirated and how I drive it through winter as well, I'll have to say 4x4 would be my pick - not necessarily a D60 either, for my needs a D50 would do just fine as well.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
lower first t-19 or ZF5 swap. got the torque to turn the 37's with the 4:1 no prob, but lower and slower would be nice, and it'll do 70 at 2500rpm all day long but the 5 speed would get me closer to the peak torque band. ;Sweet oh yes and lockers, to help in the woods, and stop the front axle leak.

-Jon

Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
Built 6.9, rockwells, r2 V-treads, I could make pages on this

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Well, I started out with a totally stock 1993 F250.

I have since thrown in a Dana 60, CB radio, Aftermarket A pillar gauges and a cherry bomb exhaust.

Coming REAL soon, is the paint..and possibly a turbo motor and new tires for sure.

I guess I would change the ride height.....make her a little taller....and front bucket seats!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
A younger Driver!

New paint & a good bed is where I'd like to start.(I do mean start!)

LOL Nice one Mr. Bill.

But yer only as old as ya want to be.

Now get back out this way and drop that rig off when ya pass thru and I can make that paint thing happen........... Just hope ya like blue.:sly

Now what would I like on my truck???

That intercooler that's been sitting in my shop to miraculously appear installed on Goldie.:angel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online