you pick

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Maybe hydroboost, definitely a tailgate that isn't coming undone at the welds. Did Ford do that on purpose?

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
LOL Nice one Mr. Bill.

But yer only as old as ya want to be.

Now get back out this way and drop that rig off when ya pass thru and I can make that paint thing happen........... Just hope ya like blue.:sly

Now what would I like on my truck???

That intercooler that's been sitting in my shop to miraculously appear installed on Goldie.:angel:

Watch what ya volunteer to get into.
I wish it weren't a dually though.A nice bed would be easier to get.I bid on a mint one a while back in Kansas -Lost it.Real nice though,like brandy new! 6 tires are expensive!

Im thinking of putting it back into service as my daily driver. I just have a big list of things that get done very slowly.

Last edited:

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
LOL Nice one Mr. Bill.

But yer only as old as ya want to be.

Now get back out this way and drop that rig off when ya pass thru and I can make that paint thing happen........... Just hope ya like blue.:sly

Now what would I like on my truck???

That intercooler that's been sitting in my shop to miraculously appear installed on Goldie.:angel:

I wish it weren't a dually though.A nice bed would be easier to get.I bid on a mint one a while back in Kansas -Lost it.Real nice though,like brandy new! 6 tires are expensive!

Im thinking of putting it back into service as my daily driver. I just have a big list of things that get done very slowly.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I wish it weren't a dually though.A nice bed would be easier to get.I bib on a mint one a while back in Kansas -Lost it.Real nice though,like brandy new! 6 tires are expensive!

:D
Ya go right by my exit heading northeast when ya come this way.

Heck Darrin found a local SRW bed in great shape for 600 clams.
I think I have a SRW Dana 70 axle that would fit under that animal.

You would prolly need to take a few weeks up younder for it to happen but I'm sure I could round up a few from the brotherhood to lend a hand.......

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Thanks a Lot!Thats an interesting Idea.Aalthough it can't happen till late this or early next year. I haven't been to my familys in MA in 5 years. I need to pm U.

gatorman21218

Reaction score
Hmmm since hydroboost is going in this weekend I wont count that, and new IP and injectors arent really an upgrade, and besides a turbo which im not going to put on an engine with nearly 300k on the clock, Ill say onboard air. I really would like air horns, and I could use that air to power all sorts of tools and of course fill up the ol tires. Who needs AAA??? Other than that I've been very happy with 'ol BIG GREEN. She'll do anything I ask, haul all my tools around, can carry any size piece of lumber and ladders, has a snow plow for all the snow we get in Virginia, and overall has been reliable. Not much more I can ask for. (If my dad was reading this he would want the A/C fixed. He refuses to ride in the summer time)

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This applies to my truck and my dad's truck, properly spaced gearing in the trans with a proper compound low and o/d. My truck has the right low gear and o/d, but the gear splits are too wide. My dad's truck has the Gear Vendor for splitting and o/d duties. But, with the high 1st gear and close ratios you can't get anything heavy moving, and you can only split the 2-3 shift:puke:
Travis..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online