wvo and wmo mixing?

NJGearhead666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive come across a few gallons of WVO and might be able to get 10 gallons every month or 2. I know I have to let it settle and I can always heat it up to make sure its got no water in it. my question is after i heat it can i filter it threw my WMO filter setup? and mix it with WMO and some #2 in my rear tank?

Desert Dually

cane corso
Reaction score
i have no firsthand experience with this, but a guy on the other forum I belong to said it caused polymerization in his fuel system and clogged up the injection pump and lines real bad. He posted pics too, it looked scary. Cant remember if it was a Dodge diesel or a M-B with the older mechanical injection.

NJGearhead666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea thats what im worried about I dont wanna mess up my fuel system just by mixing a few gallons of WVO with WMO and diesel. anyone else have some imput?

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Sounds like a bad case of indigestion in the making. LOL
Yuck, WMO + WVO + #2

NJGearhead666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well then is there anyone in the north nj that would want a wvo hookup? from what im told its not alot but hey its free. ill stick to my wvo and waste atf and hydro

gozapper

Reaction score
I read on the infopop blending forum that if you use an alcohol base additive like power service, it will cause the veg oil to glob up and drop to the bottom.

Tom

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't say about WVO, but WMO and Biodiesel get along just fine. I run very heavy ratios of WMO and no occasionally run a half a tank of Bio to clean it up now and then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle