WTB - OBS (96-97) F350 CC 4X4 in decent shape

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Possibly looking for one in the next few weeks. Work outlook isn't good so new Dually has to leave to lighten the financial load. Always liked the OBS trucks but still want to be a darksider pulling the RV around.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how much you wanna spend?i may consider selling mine listed in my siggy for the right offer.pictures can be seen in the my pictures link as well.needs the injectors rebuit by bean.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I've always regretted it to be honest. But as great as that truck was, it was just too bare bone to travel in with the fiver. I see it almost every morning. The CO has done some dumb crap to it but all in all still pretty good looking truck. It had its issues as well but it does seem that I'm coming full circle sort of. I should have just gone to the OBS PSD from the start & would be in good shape now. I found one in Harrisburg I like with EXTREMELY low miles but the seller is WAY off on the price. Would like to be out of the dually by the end of the week or beginning of next week & into an OBS PSD. Does Darrin Tosh deal with them at all or is he strictly IDI?

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
That'd be great. I know beggers can't be choosers but my ideal truck is a 1997 CC 4x4 SRW PSD in Black/silver middle/ black bottom with grey interior. XLT trim. Let me know if anything decent comes by you though. Thanks

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darrin what do you think about the one I posted?:dunno

It was a sweet truck, but not a money maker for me so I didn't look into it. If remember right he didn't put a price on it, just was interested in a trade anyway.

But I am always a sucker for a nice red Crew Cab.,...;Sweet

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
Scott.....I was in the market for one until I found my 99 CC 4x4 SRW.............I knew a guy who has a 97 CC 4x4 with I think 170K miles taken car of Black and let me tell you a real head turner.......she is sweet I think I remember they were asking $9500. I will say if I remember There was no spec of rust on this girl. If your interested the lady that drives it works just down the road from me. I can get pix and get you a phone number if you want to travel to Ohio ....Toledo area Town of Wauseon. LMK

Chach

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
It was a sweet truck, but not a money maker for me so I didn't look into it. If remember right he didn't put a price on it, just was interested in a trade anyway.

But I am always a sucker for a nice red Crew Cab.,...;Sweet
I pm'd him to ask cash and was told 16-5 but could take 16. something about getting out of the loan?

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Scott.....I was in the market for one until I found my 99 CC 4x4 SRW.............I knew a guy who has a 97 CC 4x4 with I think 170K miles taken car of Black and let me tell you a real head turner.......she is sweet I think I remember they were asking $9500. I will say if I remember There was no spec of rust on this girl. If your interested the lady that drives it works just down the road from me. I can get pix and get you a phone number if you want to travel to Ohio ....Toledo area Town of Wauseon. LMK

Chach
Thanks Chach. Please ask if it's still for sale & how much. A few pictures would be great too, if you can swing it. OH is easily do-able.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think you should be able to find what your looking for pretty easy in todays economy.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
You would think so but it doesn't seem there are many un-abused OBS trucks in this area. The nicest one I found was pretty ugly colorwise but mechanically perfect but was sold Sat. for too much money. Not much else out there right now around here.

What kind of power are your Moose pumps & injectors making for the IDI's now. Enough to pull an 11000 camper around without breathing hard? You rode in my IDI before. Better than that was? I was pushing 11-14psi trouble free.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron

Members online