WTB 86-97 F350 4wd Front Leaf Springs

A48WillyzGuy

Reaction score
As the title states, I'm looking for (used) front leaf springs for an '86-'97 4wd F350 for a Dana 60 swap into my '93. I would prefer someone fairly close to Evansville, IN as I had planned to put in my 60 this weekend (4/6/14). Yeah, I know it's short notice haha.

I already have the axle and all of the small parts, so I just need the springs.

Thanks,
Jon

A48WillyzGuy

Reaction score
Alrighty, the 60 is in and I definitely still need some springs... or a kidney belt. Lol.

Bump

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
out here on the left coast, I have a truck spring builder known as "Betts spring co." there should be an equivalent out there is the midwest. with running a reverse arch spring on a D60 you are killing your truck and yourself.
here's their linky if you don't have any other option.
http://www.bettsspring.com/
the countermen are super helpful people. I get axle U-bolts made to spec while I wait.;Sweet

A48WillyzGuy

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! I have a local spring shop as well. I had some monster u-bolts made there for my 2.5 ton Rockwells. I was just hoping to skate by on the cheap for now lol. I may have to give them a call soon though.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! I have a local spring shop as well. I had some monster u-bolts made there for my 2.5 ton Rockwells. I was just hoping to skate by on the cheap for now lol. I may have to give them a call soon though.

what you're experiencing is the reason why I don't budge on my "kit" prices. i know what a PITA it is having to chase down the "oops i fergot" items.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online