WTB: 7.3 pre chambers

kcwright1979

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm desperate need atleast 6 useable pre chambers or 8 if it's a set I've exhausted all other options and diesel cast does not supply them unless you buy the whole head. This is the only thing holding up my build.. If I can't get them its new head time and I didn't want to have to drop that much on them wanted to use that $$$ on my injection system.

kcwright1979

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooo I called Diesel Cast Welding in MN. and they still do sell them 12.00 a peice so I ordered them from there :) thier company in OR is really not customer service friendly in that department and was trying to quote me 25.00 per chamber if they did have them so if you guys do business with them I would call the MN. one.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Dieselcast treated me about the same way. The back east store would not sell to me on the west coast. They told me I HAD to use the Oregon store.. Well the Oregon store wanted about $100.00 more per head...:eek: And the shipping was not much better. So I worked a deal with a member here to accept them at his home in Indiana and then he would ship them to me. So I got that started and then called them to tell them I was broke down on the west coast and please ship to a work address where I was working at the time. I did not tell them much more than that. Just that I was down and needed them out here. Funny how you can "work around" so pincel pusher bean counter.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I've got some core engines that may have some good pre cups in them. I'll check to see what I've got when I can get out there this weekend.