WTB 7.3 IDI cylinder heads

Danoflapper

Reaction score
As of right now, I definitely need a drivers side head. If I can't get the broken injector out of the other side; I'll need both heads.

I'm after cheap known good heads. If anybody local could chime in that would be great.

88fordidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well you're in MIchigan, there was a junkyard posted in a thread on here yesterday that supposedly has 20+ IDI's. Check out parts galore in flat rock michigan. I don't know if thats at all close to you or not, but that probably sounds like a good bet.

Danoflapper

Reaction score
Yep, I saw that thread. I was just hoping somebody would have some known good heads. Otherwise, it's off to the u pull I go!

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have (3) heads that were hot tanked and mag'ed. I'd take $50 each, but I'm sure shipping would be terrible ..

zebrabeefj40

Reaction score
I have a pair of heads from the truck in my sig line. Motor was running fine when pulled other than being tired. Located near Cincinnati, OH.

Nick

Danoflapper

Reaction score
I have (3) heads that were hot tanked and mag'ed. I'd take $50 each, but I'm sure shipping would be terrible ..

Eek, I wouldn't hesitate if it wasn't for the shipping. I don't even wanna think about that would cost. :(

I have a pair of heads from the truck in my sig line. Motor was running fine when pulled other than being tired. Located near Cincinnati, OH.

Nick

I'm gonna have to pass on this deal as well. I'm going to hit up some junkyards thursday morning before class and hopefully take some home!