WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice now lets see some pics of tire smoke:D congradulations may it be long lived;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mike-
you spend too long by the coast and your truck is going to look like The Warden's neighbor's truck
What he said...I've been prostrating myself before the diesel gods nightly, trying to wish the cancer away from my truck... :shocked: I need to get some better pictures of that poor IDI...I think it's an '85 or '86, and the interior's almost perfect! I don't think there's a single body panel that would be worth saving, though...

BTW, Mike, have you ever tried fishing off the pier in Pacifica? ...I live a 5 minute walk from the pier :thumbsup: haven't had time to do anything, though...still settling in :rolleyes: (just moved here in the end of February; was in Palo Alto previously, with a 6-month temporary setup in downtown San Jose) but I've heard that the salmon's great depending on the time of the year, and no license required ;Sweet Also, if you've spent any time on the 101 between the 92 and SFO, you've driven right by the office I'm based out of (ABC Limo, just north of the 3rd Ave offramp on the east side frontage road)...