Wiper Knob $39.95? !@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Lol do you need one?
I have two extras. I need to put a new one in my brown truck too. The darn thing just pops off of the shaft if I pull on it.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Lol, I need a decent runable set of injectors, but thats a huge difference in value. lol You don't happen to have a set of injectors that were known decent runners do you? Maybe we can work something out. Seriously though you can have it for shipping though.
I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for these new injectors from Russ.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Seriously man, just send me your address and we'll make even on the shipping somehow. Can't be a whole lot to ship something that small. lol

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Mat,I wouldn't advise that....You don't want to get the nasty gram from the USPS stating that an due to the part getting lose,a very important machine got distroyed and clogged up the post office.........

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's some knob! I bet they only have 1 and don't want to sell it, so they can say they have them and they are in stock. LOL

Those knobs are usually on the red cards in the Help! section of any autoparts store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online