so i hopped on lmc and found this...

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so it would bolt in to the fenders and be in place just fine, but the headlights and stuff wont work, ok maybe i will look at my dads truck so i can see how the headlights bolt in(his is OBS) i am curious if i could modify that to accept the brick headlights.

my truck already has the tall skinny radiator but my core support wont survive being pulled from the truck again, and the winter project is converting a 460 truck thats identical to mine but in much better shape to diesel so i have to figure something out for a core support, i think i will start looking for an OBS truck for cheap that has a decent front clip on it to put on the project truck
IIRC, not even the fenders are a fit. The support might bolt to them just fine, but they will not work with the OBS headlights.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know that they wont work with the obs headlights, i was still on the thinking of trying to modify it to fit brick headlights because im having a hard time finding an obs truck for cheap enough that i can justify tearing it down

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know that they wont work with the obs headlights, i was still on the thinking of trying to modify it to fit brick headlights because im having a hard time finding an obs truck for cheap enough that i can justify tearing it down
Hmmm... Idk man. This is one for someone much smarter than me.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think ill take a little drive tomorrow afternoon after work to a salvage yard near me and see if they might have an obs front clip for a reasonable price

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went to the link in that thread, got a dead page, tried to search around the site for the kit, couldn't find it, but will search it more later, the site doesn't seem to like my phone