Winter Meet?

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of any details on the winter meet in Indiana? I went last year and it was fun. Any word on this year?

John

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Travis usually put this together and my guess is he's busy getting things together for work. I don't want to put words in his mouth or anything and I'm sure he'll be along to discuss what's going on.

sootman73

Reaction score
what do you guys do at the winter meet? is there anywhere to play in some snow or just a get together dinner kind of thing? is it after the first of the year or before christmas?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what do you guys do at the winter meet? is there anywhere to play in some snow or just a get together dinner kind of thing? is it after the first of the year or before christmas?
PM Travis with your phone number. Once he calls and gets you signed up for GMM, you have all the info ;Sweet

j/k:D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ron and I were talking about this this weekend - He gave me a heads up to the post.... Here is my thing.... Me being out of work for the last 11 months has pretty much put the idea of hosting anything on hold... but now that I'm going to be going back to work give me some time to get things sort of nailed down here like money and what my shift will actually be at my new job. I am planning on throwing something together but it will more than likely be a little later this year not mid Jan but I'm hoping at this point maybe mid Feb I don't want to push it into March because we have ICE storms that time of year and I don't want people traveling during a possible ICE storm - that's not good.... So stay tuned it's not been forgotten it's just put on hold.....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Oh and the midwestern holiday party is always after the holidays (because we just have too much family type things going on before the holidays). Now we don't do anything special we just get together in a Hotel and have a carry in meal one day with folks staying the weekend.... We all play in the pool and basically sit around and shoot the breeze.... It's a good time to really get to know the people you hang out with on the boards - we don't show off trucks, we don't go on cruises we just enjoy each others company.... Tina banned me from wearing my speedo -cuss so no fear there....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Maybe by then my visitation will be figured out!

I know what I can bring for the carry in!

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    943.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2576.jpg
    IMG_2576.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, Travis. Good luck w/ your new job. hope everything works out.

Slee----we love venison.

I'll be looking for more info later!

John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John,
Why don't we host something in Sharon PA? No reason why we have to be the ones crossing Ohio all the time. :dunno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online