Which Moose pump?

doofussevilla

Reaction score
My 093 idi with turbo ip can be a "smoker" if I give it to her down low. I'd say stock ip turned up a little, 15 psi is safe, time it to 7* and that'd be safe for towing. How much cc do these moose pumps put out?

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
Those are the ones u send to Mel or r&d as CORES. I mean... They're already blown out and gutted at that point. Did I get off topic?

WERE PLAYIN BY AFGHAN RULES!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corey, how is the install going? Guys, I'm sorry I'm just not on here as much as I used to be. The business keeps getting busier, and I've built and sold 20 Moose pumps in the last 2 months, and demand remains strong. I'm glad you are all able to carry on the work of helping people.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corey, how is the install going? Guys, I'm sorry I'm just not on here as much as I used to be. The business keeps getting busier, and I've built and sold 20 Moose pumps in the last 2 months, and demand remains strong. I'm glad you are all able to carry on the work of helping people.
No worries Mel we’re happy for how busy y’all are, it’s much better than the alternative!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Rich is happy with them. Pump and injectors went in smoothly. It was his other jobs that fought us a little. But I sent him on his way at 8 pm Saturday night back to new york

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As Corey stated, the baby and mates went in without event. With the help of the members of this great forum/community - Russ, Corey, Mel and everyone else who offered support and advice, I took my old beast from a NA dirty old donkey to a turbo mule with kick! Let me tell you that a baby moose, moose mates, a fresh 60-1 wheel 093 with a banks dp and a 4" exhaust properly timed make quite the difference!
:peeloutThanks everyone :cheers:

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Watch this video, dyno run shows 7* BTDC makes most HP out of the runs he did.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine's set at 6 degrees. I like it.

Thanks for the input!
Why 6*?
Corey's got more than a bit of experience and his preferred timing is 9.5* which is where we set my truck. With the wastegate unplugged, it's making 10-12 psi with egt's at 1050* and the coolant right at 210*. 7-9 psi with the wastegate hose connected. It feels strong and is reasonably clean...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online