Whats up with the site

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any ideas why the loading of replys and things are so slow as well as just loading the main page, it was very fast.

Just wondering.:dunno

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
For me it comes and goes. I doubt its the intent of the powers that be. They might be still ironing out the bugs.

Unlike some other sites I could name where if you don't pay to upgrade you wait 30 seconds or so for anything to load

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I keep getting a data base error, or it takes forever to load a post, but it does load

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
ditto to all of the above, I've started waiting for a minute for it to error out, then just hitting my home button lol (takes me to the main page again)

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i dont bother waiting and the posts seem to go right through. i just hit post wait a couple of seconds and hit back, so far they have all gone through for me.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i dont know who did what but the speed has picked up....the error messages are not comming up for me and its working great. so thanks whoever is making the changes!

boxathey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems to be loading much faster for me. I thought it was my browser. ( I was wondering same thing the other day)

gandalf

Reaction score
The general loading time seems to have improved. I'm quite happy with that at the moment. However, the time for a reply to get into the system seems a bit excessive.

When I replied to a post just a bit ago it never took me back to the forum, to my new post/reply. I finally hit the "Forum > OilBurners Information..." to return to the forum. There was my reply waiting for me, right where it was supposed to be.

Added:

It did the same thing on this reply. I waited a full minute while the system claimed to be connecting, then hit the 'return to the forum' thing, and there was my reply waiting. My reply went through, but I was never automatically returned to view that reply in the thread.

Last edited:

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea im getting the same thing here its posting to the database but its not kicking you back to the thread