what size lift would be good

Alex G 7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what size lift kit would be good for my truck (93 f250 7.3 ext cab) i currently have 35 in mickey Thompson's on my truck at stock height and have no clearance problems even off road flexing and in ruts.. if i were to put 37s or a little bigger on what size lift would you recommend?

Boltgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4" on mine fits 37s nicely. No rubbing problems whatsoever.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what size lift kit would be good for my truck (93 f250 7.3 ext cab) i currently have 35 in mickey Thompson's on my truck at stock height and have no clearance problems even off road flexing and in ruts.. if i were to put 37s or a little bigger on what size lift would you recommend?

When you put your truck in reverse you have no bumper rub with 35s? You must have good (read not original or maybe add-a-leaf?) front springs as the TTBs usually rub the bottom bumper corners with 35s, or at least mine did. You could also think about a 2" body lift, it makes several things easier to work on and it will allow you to use a smaller suspension lift if you desire.

Really just depends on what you want to end up with, if you are going to off road it you would definitely be better off with more suspension lift.

Good luck whichever way you end up going

Alex G 7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you put your truck in reverse you have no bumper rub with 35s? You must have good (read not original or maybe add-a-leaf?) front springs as the TTBs usually rub the bottom bumper corners with 35s, or at least mine did. You could also think about a 2" body lift, it makes several things easier to work on and it will allow you to use a smaller suspension lift if you desire.

Really just depends on what you want to end up with, if you are going to off road it you would definitely be better off with more suspension lift.

Good luck whichever way you end up going

yea i tend to find myself mudding and all more than i should but i put spacer in pushing my bumper out more but looks same as any other f250 unless your really looking for it