What Hand Cleaner Do You Use?

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
goop or fast orange
the dirt just falls off your hands its my bestfreind when im done working and have to come in
This x2. I usually call it agent orange though cause I always forget what its called.

Diesel and gas work, but usually i just use the orange stuff on a rag, add some water and wet my arms as best i can (oil & water...) and scrub at it with something i dont care about :rotflmao. paper towels 'll get anything off usually that didnt come with the rag (usually your just missing a spot)

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liquid tide laundry detergent... works great. if you really want to get cleaned up, mix powdered tide in with it. Laundry soap leaves kindof a residue, but any old hand soap will take it off.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brake cleaner is my friend when I am cleaning motor oil in the centrifuge. Gets your hands very clean. Follow up with some hand soap of choice.

DON'T use brake cleaner on your skin. Your skin absorb's that stuff and is very ******* your kidneys, any solvent will do that.

Fast Orange by Permatex is a very good cleaner, even gets the finger cuticule's clean without scrubbing. Wipe off or rinse with water, great stuff.