What Did Your Rig Get Toady.....

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, I purchased a used red/center console off eBay...as my OE console has cracks in the outside-upper corners. :puke:
Waiting for delivery.

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mime has been sitting quietly for the last two weeks due to fuel prices...
Painful, ain't it...$3.60 and climbing fast in my neck of the woods > anymore I HATE walking towards my truck, let alone climbing in and turning the key :puke:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Painful, ain't it...$3.60 and climbing fast in my neck of the woods > anymore I HATE walking towards my truck, let alone climbing in and turning the key :puke:
I "supplement" my diesel with WMO, so the bite isn't as bad. I do understand your pain though.

bucholzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well, a bit higher than usual also here. I think it it was 13 norwegian kroner per litre, which is $8.30 per gallon, last time I filled up the truck an the DD. Fortunately the DD gets 30 mpg, since the truck does something like 10 mpg these days.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
At $8.30 per gallon we have nothing to complain about here stateside...:eek: Wow is all I can say to those prices.... Thats incredible.....

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Mine got nothing. Getting a water pump (minus fan...lets see how this works...) and then off to the body shop.

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At $8.30 per gallon we have nothing to complain about here stateside...:eek: Wow is all I can say to those prices.... Thats incredible.....
Sure we do...frankly I don't care if it $20.00 a gallon elsewhere >I'm worried about here...and our fuel price per gallon SUCKS! ;Really

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Sure we do...frankly I don't care if it $20.00 a gallon elsewhere >I'm worried about here...and our fuel price per gallon SUCKS! ;Really

The last time i bought diesel it was 3.14 a gallon, really sucks but got to have it

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Hammer... I do understand but I feel "someone else" has it worse than I do. Now you can run many differant oils for fuel too. That will lessen the bite at the pump. Towcat runs wmo. Others run whatever they can find. I run only diesel. I pay $3.40 a gallon and find it as high as $3.80 per gallon.... Those stations are near freeway exits and are known to be very high... Never see a line at those pumps either but people are fueling up there... Tis a sad day when you can't find a lower price just around the corner of these robbers.....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last time i bought diesel it was 3.14 a gallon, really sucks but got to have it

*****...you have it good....that works to about 80.5 cents a Litre....***** we wish oh how we wish...and we got the oil here more n about anywhere in the world....go figurecookoo

fuel here just hit $1.12.9/10 per Litre for regular gas and $1.17.9/10 Diesel

That works out to $4.59.8/10 a US Gallon or $5.30.5/10 per Canadian Gallon for Diesel so stop yer whining like school girls...:rotflmao

Well, a bit higher than usual also here. I think it it was 13 norwegian kroner per litre, which is $8.30 per gallon, last time I filled up

Ok that beats our price and I still hate what we have to pay since we got the oil in the first place.

Last edited:

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Wife's '91 got a 4" lift kit, braided stainless brake lines, and 315/75-16 Goodyear Duratracs on new wheels. ;Sweet

My Daughter's truck got new paint, new front bumper, new mudflaps, new door panel armrests, and the alloy wheels with 3 month old 285/75-16 Duratracs that will come off Momma's truck when the new ones go on.

My '06 Duramax just got to play in the snow a lot.LOL

Tom

leftcoastjeff

Frankentruck lover
Reaction score
Merry F'in whatever

Completed the Group 31 mod for 1 of the batteries.....finished the next AM..Vids to come.cookoo

Return line kit in hand, thanks to type 4 for the speedy delivery, though I see a water pump in my immediate future.....-cuss

All good, I got the 24th (8 hours)on the snowboard, what a gas, as usual.;Sweet beat the crap out of a 30 something friend!!!woo hoo!!;Sweet

Still kicking,

LCjeff

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Baby moose, crank seal speei sleeve installed, main seal speedi sleeve installed, door panels, head liner, other newer crap that will probably not fit.

Here in the next few days is a 6.0 air intake to adapt. Today, my oil catch can arrived...kinda small, but I can now make one to work perfectly.

I love this thing, but the fuel prices are out of hand. I try to think about how good things are. They could always be worse no matter where you are, or who you are.

SWS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7