What Did Your Rig Get Toady.....

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Not an idi owner any more but my f150 got a set of 16x10 wheels, new cd player, and new floor mats. Been a good day :D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Dyoung wins hands down.... Thats really a "show them to me' gift right there....:rotflmao

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Mine got a 2 post lift so I can get under her and touch her in all the right places. My wifes got a set of smoked cab lights and hopefully next week a new set of shoes and the week after that a heated bay to sleep in

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave it a master cylinder earlier this week, Chirstmas eve, it got the top dropped for its shopping spree, was gona get bled out (brakes) but was racing the clock, so I just double pumped.. and it got some fresh #2.

Sat the day out, still have yet to pull the top back up. Maybe tonight. WIndy, hate the wind.

It wanted a U joint so it could be a real live 4x4, a Power steering pump, its just sitting there, and a t-stat, with the heater fan wiring sorted, but.. been a little busy around the house.. mama ended up a little crippled, long story that I am not touching on, but suffice it to say, the house has become handicap accessible, and Clyde is still handicapped. One day.... One Day...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mime has been sitting quietly for the last two weeks due to fuel prices. It felt like Rudolph today when I saw the weather report and it forecasted high winds and heavy rain. I broke out 8100lbs of CC dually to go play in the flooded streets and highways. All of the little cars around me were extremely nervous of the deep puddles. They had all the reason in the world to be when I cruised through the puddles and swamped out a few of them in the process of going through intersections:D High crosswind stability...check. Ability to ford flooded streets....check. Get through the day without feeling nervous....check. Ability to avoid the fuel station. not a chance in hell. Oh well, three out of four is still pretty good.:D;Sweet

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
mine got new carpet, a seat , and a new (used) set of wheels and tires, oh and a cd player

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine got a nice chunk out of my finger so now its not getting its turbo as soon
basicly put i never seen a hose clamp cut down to bone till yesterday maybe this is because im using a dodge turbo on the old girl

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine got a nice chunk out of my finger so now its not getting its turbo as soon
basicly put i never seen a hose clamp cut down to bone till yesterday maybe this is because im using a dodge turbo on the old girl

fuzzy1626

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine got a new piece of fuel return line from #8 to the T, and a new fuel heater plug O-ring.:D

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
Mine got pieces for a facelift - a previous owner called me up out of the blue and gave me front fenders and a hood to match the blue/gray bed...for free! How hard is to replace those, just a bunch of screws, or spot-welds?