Well she did it to me!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yeah sweet tractor......Hey where did this un go.cookoo
Oh well gotta love it here.:hail
I'm thinking 2 days in a rows and she's started up decent for me kinda makes me think that the battieries are gonna need swapping out soon but will be trying the maintainer to get the full life out of em.
Heck maybe the ole gal doesn't like to be a lawn ornament and a haven for the wildlife.:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Update:

I installed the Shumaker battery maintainer. Under $20.00 and American made.;Sweet

Did the job for awhile. At least till last Sunday.:mad:
We went to Mels not so favorite shopping store and were in there for about an hour. Thought about gittin my taxes done there too.;p Just kidding.

We loaded up the groceries, hopped into the truck and Ugghhh no juice.
FLAT DEAD!-cuss

Nothing left on either.cookoo

Checked all the connections and all appeared good.:confused:

Well needless to say, it wasn't worth trying to locate someone who would be willing to let their vehicle run at least a half an hour to get the batteries charged up enough, so I was ordered by the boss to go back in and get a set of batteries and to stop trying to get by.:eek:
Well $166.00 later and 2 3 year warranted 1000cca batteries, back on the road we go. Of course they weren't budgeted for.
Thank goodness for tax returns on the way.:hail

Sorry Mel, I had to do it.;Really

pafixitman

Reaction score
Of course they weren't budgeted for.

A bit off topic, but I know that feeling all to well. Spent $550 last Tuesday to be reassured by an atty that yes, I am out of work after the 23rd. (longer story to this but...) Freinds from Dayton call on Wednesday and tell us we cannot stay with them this past weekend.:eek: Due to weather, the new carpet has not been installed and the house is a wreck. Well, now isn't that special. Non refundable / cancelable night already paid for in Cambridge, OH for Thursday night so...$165 in un planned hotel expenses this weekend.

Oh well. had a great time :drunk: and put some mental closure to my employement with reynolds & reynolds.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ron,

Well I'm glad to see you replaced the batteries because well simply put from our conversations I knew they needed replaced, but trust me man I can feel your pain finanically, getting hit with a bill when someone forgot to water the money tree sucks...

Oh and on the Wally World thing... it's ok I have a shopping card from them right now in my wallet - they sell fuel and it's the cheapest in town then on top of that they give an extra 3cents off it you use a shopping card.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh and on the Wally World thing... it's ok I have a shopping card from them right now in my wallet - they sell fuel and it's the cheapest in town then on top of that they give an extra 3cents off it you use a shopping card.

Do the same thing here! They are always .05 lower than anyone else, then .03 on top of that. I run 100 miles per day, getting about 24 or so from my daily driver 4X4, plus all the other running etc. It sure adds up. Not to mention, I have one right on the way to work, where about the only other thing is a Citgo now changed to the REAL name, Verraro or whatever it is - I don't stop there for anything!

I hate those little "unexpected" things as well. I have purchased 4 100 lb tanks of propane for my shop, three of them have leaked off. I talk to the jerk today and he says there are no leaks, he says I am burning more than I think. I said, well, my yard smells like propane, the tank was hooked up to the new regulator you provided and installed which still leaks as the tank was only on there for two days and was empty - (regulator and tanks are leased) so either fix it, or keep bringing me full tanks for free!!! I can generally go all winter with 4 tanks, I know we have been extremely cold the last few weeks, but in December it was in the 70's, I deer hunted in a t-shirt!!! I know I am going to be out some funds for this crap as well!!! Think I will just find an electric heater and be done with it, not that my electric bill (total electric house) isn't already in the crapper with these nice cool days...oh well, I will stop ranting, hope it all works out!

pafixitman

Reaction score
Ron,

Well I'm glad to see you replaced the batteries because well simply put from our conversations I knew they needed replaced, but trust me man I can feel your pain finanically, getting hit with a bill when someone forgot to water the money tree sucks...

Is that my problem? I forgot to water the tree?

You and Eric are lucky to have gas at Wally world. They just opened a brand spanking new 212,000 sw ft store in my town and still no gas pumps!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
No pumps... heck both of ours in The Fort sell fuel, dude do you live some backward part of the country? I don't know about diesel at both but I know that both have gas (I only stop at one of them for fuel).

Oh and don't *** on it that doesn't do much good other than to pi$$ it off (pun intended)...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
argve said:
Oh and don't *** on it that doesn't do much good other than to pi$$ it off (pun intended)...
:eek: :rotflmao

Kinda reminds me of a phrase " well the holes look nice!"

Backwards? Heck at least Joe has one in his town.
I gotta go 35 miles to the closest Wally world.

Shoot, our gas station sells fuel, food and bait.

Yep ya guessed it right. The sign says: "Eat here get gas and worms."

Ahhhh only in Decatur.:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't that have an interesting impact on the world.... if suddenly China had huge oil reserves and the arabs couldn't compete. Wallmart would just love that. :rolleyes:

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
:eek: :rotflmao

Kinda reminds me of a phrase " well the holes look nice!"

Backwards? Heck at least Joe has one in his town.
I gotta go 35 miles to the closest Wally world.

Shoot, our gas station sells fuel, food and bait.

Yep ya guessed it right. The sign says: "Eat here get gas and worms."

Ahhhh only in Decatur.:D

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao