Water crossings-How deep is too deep ?

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
it is pretty much para cord strung under the seat bottom. no springs. just allows some movement to save your back some.
the mud has already played with the ignition some. the keyswitch got really stiff. after some good cleaning its all good. i am more worried about the switch itself down on the column that the rod actuates.

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must not have seen much newer than 99'. (Not that this is a really bad thing) I would be willing to wager than you could not buy a vehicle new today that still has this configuration.

Para cord you say? Does the foam not collapse and push it around? I guess I forget not everyone is as heavy as I am haha

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
im 240 lbs. not really that light. the foam is fully surrounded bu the seat cover. the seat bottoms are actually removable. they just sit in there.

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aaaaa oh that makes a little more sense. I guess your only about 10ish pounds lighter than me. Does it actually feel like "suspension"?

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
when coming down off a ledge and the rear frame or hitch slams the rock, it doesnt hurt my back, i will say that. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online