Wanted: 8x6.5 dually wheels, or wheels and tires

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in need of at least 5 dually wheels for my 1997 F-350. I want them to be hub centric (so 4.880" hub bore). I'd prefer steel but aluminum would be ok too. I am willing to buy tires too if they're less than 5 years old, have decent tread, and are in decent shape otherwise. I have a Dana 60 solid front axle so am not interested in any coined wheels. If you have chrome simulators as well I'm willing to buy those too. Needs to be within a few hours of Flagstaff, AZ, or I can pay reasonable shipping (maybe through Fastenal, Greyhound etc). I've been scouring craiglist for a few months with no success.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got wheels but nowhere close to Flagstaff. If you can't find anything let me know and maybe we can work something out.

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not too bad. I may go that route. Thanks laserjock, I'll let you know if I can't find something closer.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell if I could drive over and pick them up, I'd buy the new ones at that price.

Jargo

Reaction score
If you're still looking I will be selling my dually set off my truck soon. 16" Aluminum with decent but not great tires. They might be alcoa I'm not sure will have to check.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online