US Gear Dual Range / Doug Nash Info

thedieselkid

Reaction score
so what is it to help motor home climb hills?? c6 has no overdrive. Maybe if it has low gear like 3.23 or something?? If its higher gears like 4.88
What axle gear do mobiles come with??? I guess the 2 studs on cover are grounds for the lights???

then it could only be used for climbing hills i guess???
You must be registered for see images attach

thedieselkid

Reaction score
anyone know how to calculate the under drive ration with a .71 overdrive on a 4r100? my daily is running 3.73 in the back. i got some 19.5 wheels for it maybe i can use it on that when im pulling my gooseneck?? Can i used it on the overdrive without burning the transmission up??

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to calculate the under drive ration with a .71 overdrive on a 4r100? my daily is running 3.73 in the back. i got some 19.5 wheels for it maybe i can use it on that when im pulling my gooseneck?? Can i used it on the overdrive without burning the transmission up??
I think you’d divide. 3.73/.71=5.25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

thedieselkid

Reaction score
If you already have a CAD drawing theres that emachine shop that might be able to do it. do you have a CAD blueprint???;) I called up the place and asked about the no dowel pin .he said to just knock itout or in. I guess its hub center mounted no need for it.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you already have a CAD drawing theres that emachine shop that might be able to do it. do you have a CAD blueprint???;) I called up the place and asked about the no dowel pin .he said to just knock itout or in. I guess its hub center mounted no need for it.
I left it with the guy I paid originally. He spent the time and did the math, he should hold onto his efforts. anything less is considered theft. He did contact me again about a year ago to see if I wanted to purchase any more rings. with little interest, I didn't think it was necessary. I believe he did take the program back to his native Poland where he's currently retired.

thedieselkid

Reaction score
i hear ya. doesn't seem like a difficult thing to make though or draw up if its just a normal transfer case bolt pattern out of phase. set beam compass,protractor, and good vernier caliper.

But i know if you pay an engineer to design something ,you're supposed get the blueprint or cad!!

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But i know if you pay an engineer to design something ,you're supposed get the blueprint or cad!!
under "normal" circumstances, I'd agree with you 100%. But my reasons run much deeper than just a one-time deal. Let's just call it that you have your way of doing things and I have mime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7