Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

DragRag

Reaction score
i would most certainly give them a call and see if they can make it right. I am tickled pink (yellow perhaps) that i recieved new Delphi BB injectors, OEM glow plugs (has the international logo on the package), a NEW controller for half the price of aftermarket. Since a gentleman from UHAUL registered here to see how things were fairing don't you think you should atleast give them a chance to make it right? You just might get the same primo stuff i got?

Agreed, give them a shot to make it right. Frank will make it right, he is responsive. Some are to quick to jump on the hater band wagon these days.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Agreed, give them a shot to make it right. Frank will make it right, he is responsive. Some are to quick to jump on the hater band wagon these days.

Absolutely. Heck, after calling their customer service when my injectors hadn't showed up yet, I was emailed within 10 minutes with a response. He told me they would be there the next day and sure enough Fedex was at my door the next morning. I will gladly defend that kind of service any day. ;Sweet

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I feel his pain...when I got Burt, I had the number 7 injector letting combustion get passed and it took a prybar and about 2 hours of extreme patience to get that out....

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my tach sensor finally, woohoo! Looks like NOS, dated 08/02/04, in a Fomoco sealed bag ;Sweet I think I'll probably install it at work this afternoon!

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
I've got the BB codes installed on my grandfathers '93 and man o man did it really bring that thing back to life. ;Sweet It sounds like a different truck too, very smooth :sly

I just need to time it now, but i will do that once i replace the ip in my '94 and i get a hold of a timer.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on a rating for the Uhaul IP's........then one day I'll get one...in need of it bad for sure.

If I remember right, LCAM is getting his injector and IP swap finished up...once he gets his old injectors out! :rotflmao

Pump and injectors are in, took forever to bleed the air out of them, but once that was done upon restarts it lit off in like a split second! Dunno where the timing is at, but it does seem to idle better than before, it also don't need to have the IP maxed out in the slots to achieve the same level of rattle. Also, she tachs out at 3800 rpms, just like my old pump, so IMHO no need of swapping governor springs. Don't wait on me for any significant reviews of the IP and injectors tho, for my truck is not a DD (as I rarely have anywhere to go) and there are no big interstate trips planned any time soon... I'll take it down to the parts store one of these days cause I need two headlight bulbs, and I may hit 55 mph, but that's about all the testing I'll be able to do in the near future.

Last edited:

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Well guys, I am now 110% happy with my order from uhaul.

Last update I posted in this thread, I wasn't too impressed with the quality of my injectors in comparison to the immaculate pump I received...so I shot Frank an email expressing that. I found out that they were still backed up with orders so I was instructed to wait until early this week to see what they could do for me.

Yesterday I shot out another email to see how things were looking. I was told that I would be taken care of Monday when the last shipment from their Canadian shops came in. I figured no big deal, not in any hurry to do injectors when it is about 18*F outside. LOL

But then...this came in this morning:
You must be registered for see images attach

I am happier than a pet **** at this time. Clean, unopened set of Delphi BB code injectors. I do wonder...do they want the other set back? Gonna email Frank and find out.

If my situation was any example to you guys, I STRONGLY urge you to contact Frank if you aren't satisfied with your order. I'm glad I did. ;Sweet

Last edited:

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Yep. Franks been great about my issue...

my injectors just arrived and they look just like yours except someone robbed a copper washer and the tip is exposed.:dunno

So I guess i have to bug Frank one more time... for one stinkin' injector!!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still have one GP controller coming yet, and the injectors I got were crap, calling him Monday.

dishman5000

Reaction score
well i got my injectors to day
7 of them very nice an packaged caps on all the tips and inlets copper washers and o-rings
i get to the bottom of the box and there is #8 no caps carbon on the tip the treads are all messed up and the inlet looks like someone it it with a hammer
this one is completely unusable
i emailed uhaul customer service
should i e-mail this frank guy as well?
does any one have his e-mail?
thanx

Last edited:

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
One of these kids is not like the others...

Funny thing about it is that this came from two different uhaul warehouses- 7 injectors in one big box and 1 injector alone in another box. The one missing the parts came in the box of 7.cookoo:dunno

Glad I don't need them right away... that could get frustrating.

mooseracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the reman IP off their ebay site. I am at 170k on I think stock parts as I replaced the stock GP's and stock injectors last year.

I did the 2for1 deal at ~$350. Hoping to be excited when it gets here. It was bad timing for me cash wise but for the cost I couldn't pass it up.