Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool - thanks. This looks like a real quality rebuild, I'm excited. I've gotten everything I ordered now.

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I took a look at the WAP (apparently they've changed their name) glow plug cross reference sheet, and it looks like the three Wellman glow plugs and 13 Bosch glow plugs I got shipped to me from UHaul are the correct ones for my truck. ;Sweet

This is straight off of WAP's website: "Glow plugs will wear out at some point in time. When a glow plug wears out, it is important that ALL plugs are replaced."

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ghunt,

I wonder if that number was delivered to OLDBULL..... he lives in Delphos, OH.....

Haha...I didn't realize that but I bet that's what they did!

Frank Settles told me they had two orders for tach sensors and they posted up the wrong tracking info for mine. Mine should be here monday although I'd sure like it if it came in today.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by snicklas
Ghunt,

I wonder if that number was delivered to OLDBULL..... he lives in Delphos, OH.....

Haha...I didn't realize that but I bet that's what they did!

No they didn't.
But we have a new member as of today "uhaultruckpart" looking over this thread.

Got 4 of my 5 GP controllers today, from Happy Valley Oregon.

Last edited:

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Just a small update from me, decided to contact uhaul about the injectors I recieved. They aren't that bad overall, but they are no where near the condition that my pump was in. So I went ahead and shot Frank an email a day ago, then again today. He got back to me today and uhaul appears to be pooling their inventory, so I'll be waiting it out until next week to see if they can get me a different set of injectors.

Oh and it is confirmed that they noticed our forum and took note of their valued customers. ;Sweet

Last edited:

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
;Sweet

Yep, Frank sent me a reply stating that he would have 8 new glo-plugs shipped out right away. Good service, quick reply. We'll see how the new ones look.:thumbsup:

My IP showed up today, packaged well and still sealed in plastic. Looks like a clean one owner.:D

The only thing that hasn't shipped now is the injectors...

DragRag

Reaction score
Got my 5 IP's today, glow-plugs show a no ship yet. But I was told they were shipping from Canada. So I got my 5 glow plug relays, 4 injector set, and the tach sensors are in route. Crossing fingers on glow plugs.

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Sooooo, just putting this out there, is anyone aware of anymore upcoming sales from U haul? I am now regretting not ordering an injection pump, and am itching to get one coming out here!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooooo, just putting this out there, is anyone aware of anymore upcoming sales from U haul? I am now regretting not ordering an injection pump, and am itching to get one coming out here!

They still have the 92-95 pump's on the U-Haul site, no 20% discount tho. Better get one before they change the price, it's less than the ebay site.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if your old ip is worn and fuel economy is down,don't think too much about it.as you'll get all the $ back and start saving $ in fuel alone,the sooner you get it and install it.;)
better to pay it upfront for parts than let the greedy oil co's get it.we need to fight 'em every way we can.the largest way is to reduce our use of it.this U-haul sale is saving IDI owners thousands of gallons of fuel combined!i freaking love it!

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/oildep.shtml

Last edited:

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
I know, just a little harder to justify it right now as I still need to register it and the truck is sitting for now. I already bought the injectors, so I am doing baby steps.....

DragRag

Reaction score
I know, just a little harder to justify it right now as I still need to register it and the truck is sitting for now. I already bought the injectors, so I am doing baby steps.....

Forget that, just buy one before they are gone forever. Even at the price listed on the Uhaul site you can't go wrong. But at 20% off I could not pass up buying 5 of them. Better rationalize buying that now before I buy the rest of them.

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
You are talking me into it.....my will is fading fast, but I still have not even registered the truck yet!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin