Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'WELLMAN 6A843G084'

http://www.wellmanautomotive.com/index.php

IIRC the 84s are single coil and might work with the controller.

Personally I'd use a pushbutton, some have faith in the controller. Mechanical truck, I'd rather keep it as basic as I can. all the controller does is watch voltage - as the plugs get hot resistance increases, voltage drops... Not every plug acts the same and unless there is a way to calibrate for that some might get overglowed and burst/swell :dunno

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my IP - looks good.

You must be registered for see images attach

Can anyone tell me if it's a N/A or Turbo pump? My truck is currently N/A with aspirations to go forced induction. Will this pump work with a turbo if it is a N/A pump?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Just got my IP - looks good.

Can anyone tell me if it's a N/A or Turbo pump? My truck is currently N/A with aspirations to go forced induction. Will this pump work with a turbo if it is a N/A pump?

Show a picture with the pump setting how it would mounted on the engine, except take a picture looking down at the top cover, dont zoom it in too far either

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Show a picture with the pump setting how it would mounted on the engine, except take a picture looking down at the top cover, dont zoom it in too far either

I don't know how it's installed in the engine, lol.

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take a picture from the top cover looking down

Have you never looked at your engine?cookoo

Haha - I haven't had the truck very long and I guess I never really took a good look at the IP before. I guess I'll go out and take a picture, lol. I'm new to this diesel stuff - I'm not afraid to ask the obvious/stupid questions as I just don't know.

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know what I'm looking for - but here are a few more pics. I don't know anything about these, I just realized that the big round part in the front must connect to the timing gears and the throttle hookup is on the left side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online