Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Frank on the phone yesterday, great guy. He was really happy to hear about
the good rep he is getting on his efforts to make these sales good.....I believe he really
wants it right. Hoping my order is 'ok'!

He says that on a normal weekend he would get 20 orders to fill...then it hit OB and FTE
and jumped to 240. Buried them for a while but he is glad the sale went as it did.

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Frank on the phone yesterday, great guy. He was really happy to hear about
the good rep he is getting on his efforts to make these sales good.....I believe he really
wants it right. Hoping my order is 'ok'!

He says that on a normal weekend he would get 20 orders to fill...then it hit OB and FTE
and jumped to 240. Buried them for a while but he is glad the sale went as it did.

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Frank has done a great job as far as I am concerned. I had two minor issues with my order and he immediately made both of them right. Very happy to know that anything I order from them in the future has the full faith and backing of a guy who has demonstrated his willingness to do the right thing!:thumbsup:

All my parts are delivered and accounted for now.

:D:D:D:D:D

wmoguy

Reaction score
Lost track in this thread as to the contact number at uhaul. I got 7 of 8 injectors yet packing slip shows they sent 8. Anyone got this frank guys # handy?

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my last package from Frank - much better this time around...
You must be registered for see images attach

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They actually sent me too many glow plugs. I'm going to have to email him and find out how to pay for the extras or send them back. Yes they are the Japan Bosch glow plugs. I know they aren't berus but they seem like an acceptable substitution in a pinch if Uhaul was using them. Around here they have a reputation for burning out sooner and not lasting nearly as long as berus but also not causing engine damage and big problems like the chumps and autolites. For the price I'm not complaining.

dmaxjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience with bosch glow plugs was good and bad. the Green stripe lasted 3yrs. The black stripe less than 2 weeks. The black stripe I believe were from japan. When I replaced the bad ones the person at the parts counter brought out 8 of them we went thru every box and picked out the green stripe ones and until a couple of months ago when I switched all of them to beru, they were in there for 3 yrs. At least none of them got stuck in the heads they all came out with ease.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online