Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Well i had made a comment before that the glow plugs i got from uhaul are in an International labeled sleeve and they do not say Beru on the plug which kind of strikes me as odd as when i did glow plugs in this motor i bought them from the dealer at 10 something a plug and they were in a motorcraft baggie that had a Beru plug in it.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience with bosch glow plugs was good and bad. the Green stripe lasted 3yrs. The black stripe less than 2 weeks. The black stripe I believe were from japan. When I replaced the bad ones the person at the parts counter brought out 8 of them we went thru every box and picked out the green stripe ones and until a couple of months ago when I switched all of them to beru, they were in there for 3 yrs. At least none of them got stuck in the heads they all came out with ease.

If it actually matters, mine are all green stripe Bosch plugs as best as I can tell. It'll be interesting to see if they last if anyone here actually installs them.

jam sandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it matters at all, I just bought a set of new bosch GP's (green stripes) and have been using them for just over a month now. They have worked flawlessly thus far and fire the truck up in 1.5 revolutions cold starting.

turbodiesel94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if we look at it this way, Uhaul used them. And I can't see them using something that is prone to failing, especially if it could usually involve pulling heads to remove broken off plugs.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
We put them in my buddys truck they work great:D i got 2 sets here for spare, if anyone is too scared to use them send them to me i will pay shipping

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats the face i made when i opened the box lol, thats the last thing i needed to completely revitalize the fuel system!

-Jordan-

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats the face i made when i opened the box lol, thats the last thing i needed to completely revitalize the fuel system!

-Jordan-

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I can imagine what it's gonna feel like for you. My fuel system is new, turned up with a turbo pump and a turbo. She pulls damn good.

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '93-'94 pumps were dropped off by Fedex today, +/- 5 days after talking Frank.

Foamed into large boxes and looking real good, very pleased.

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '93-'94 pumps were dropped off by Fedex today, +/- 5 days after talking Frank.

Foamed into large boxes and looking real good, very pleased.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86