Two Timing Meters Are Available

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have two meters available at this time. Jhouse and Tomph are the next on the list. So if they don't contact me in a seasonable amount of time I will ship to whomever else wants a timing meter. All I need is your shipping address and full name elamiled to me here. Thanks all...:sly

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seasonable:eek: man this is really getting slow.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

you know I luv you man but you leave yourself wide open with the same typos that happen to me

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
seasonable:eek: man this is really getting slow.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

you know I luv you man but you leave yourself wide open with the same typos that happen to me

Wow.. What was I thinking.. Can't blame that "seasonable" on fat fingers...:D Just dumb hands on the key board... Gotta do a better job of proof reading what I put out......;p

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:moon:;Poke Well Stuart... I know I'm not a smart man....:D;p:angel: Just a man that can say... I'm sorry, I made a mistake.... I say that lots to the wifey...:angel:

GM CUCV

Reaction score
Timing meter

I have two meters available at this time. Jhouse and Tomph are the next on the list. So if they don't contact me in a seasonable amount of time I will ship to whomever else wants a timing meter. All I need is your shipping address and full name elamiled to me here. Thanks all...:sly

What type is snap on or Kentmoore Timing meter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle