truck is totalled what to do.

4play

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck in sig got hit and totalled, i bought back from ins basically cause i wouldnt feel good to know it might get crushed. it is a factory turbo, 2wd, recent e40d, 4.10 rear, 104k miles. i have replaced the truck and i am scratching my head on what to do with the truck??? a friend has spoke up wanting whats left of body and possibly the rear axle. that leaves me with whatever body he doesnt want, bent frame, engine trans etc... what do yall think

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id love to get the engine and trans but im way to far away and shipping would be expensive, unless someone was coming to WV soon.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
That sucks man, I'm sorry to hear about that. What did you replace it with?

You could probably get a grand for the turbo kit. The motor being a factory turbo will be worth a decent amount. Trans if replaced recently will be worth some. Or it could be the perfect time to IDI some other vehicle, a Bronco, older Ford truck, ect.

4play

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
:eek:Man oh man, that's enough to make somebody sick. Glad your ok. I'm with everyone else, go for a repower, that way you can hang on to the ol' girl. By the way what did you hit to pop the knuckle off of the axle?

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I would part it out and pu the money into your new rig. Personally, I would think you could get good money for the bed since it looks perfect. Not to mentin the rear bumper etc......

I'll take the tank from the bed.....;)

4play

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck was parked, and got hit by a 08 mustang speeding a little bit i imagine. the guy was lucky to walk away, probably help him to be intoxicated. i will be parting this thing out, only sucky thing is it doesnt move around very easy.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Dang man, I'd bet that tranny is busted after getting hit that hard in park.
I'd be interested in that tranny though if it is actually any good.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
How much for the engine with turbo on it?Heck,Just put it in the M35A2 and I will take both!

Last edited:

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang man, I'd bet that tranny is busted after getting hit that hard in park.
I'd be interested in that tranny though if it is actually any good.

6 Nebraska IDIs: I'd give you better than even odds the transmission is fine, but it should be easy enough to figure out if it's working or not. If the truck runs, just get one rear wheel off the ground and put it through all forward and reverse gears.

4Play: Sad to see something so nice get wrecked, hopefully you get some dough out of it to upgrade your new rig.

Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight