Truck gun?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hide in plain sight:eek::D:D:D
under the shop rag is 90 rounds of response to any aggressor;Sweet

Wow...nice...ok what is that unit? I am not overly familiar with firearms but have some knowledge. Exposure here in Canada is limited except if your Police or Military. Guns not going so well here...LOL

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
greendiesel, if you need a interior visor I have a new in box one that I cant use because I am so damn tall, and its the color of your interior.

I take it yer referring to a Tan Overhead console? If so and he's not interested pics and I could be for the Tug! I have lots of room in my rig even though I am tall too!:sly

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow...nice...ok what is that unit? I am not overly familiar with firearms but have some knowledge. Exposure here in Canada is limited except if your Police or Military. Guns not going so well here...LOL
It's an Iver Johnson "Enforcer";Sweet
It's a legal "pistol" since it was originally manufactured as a "handgun"
fires a .30 carbine round. it's a little light for a rifle round but performs on par with a .44 mag.:eek: it's been a truck companion of mime for the last 20 years.;p

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I plan to get something like this for each of my vehicles

But, odds are, people are going to look at my truck and say 'That hick can't possibly have anything worth taking'
You must be registered for see images

that's good for traveling through the city! ;Sweet

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
That's not my picture, Grabbed it from the vendor's website.
Also looks very similar to a Toyota Sienna interior, which I have owned.
Would work well in my Lexus or in my F350.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
A lever action carbine is still a little long inside the truck but if you can get it deployed a 240 grain .44 mag bullet should work wonders coming from a barrel longer than most revolvers have. ;Sweet

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
my grandpa had a saddle scabbard stiched at an angle on the backseat of his ford. Carried a sawed off 12 gauge in it.

The only thing I was worried about with mounting a rack right below the back window is I was thinking of using the trim screw holes for mounting and I was scared they might strip.... what yall think

94IDIT

Reaction score
hide in plain sight:eek::D:D:D
under the shop rag is 90 rounds of response to any aggressor;Sweet

Hahaha that's great! Nice idea there towcat

odds are, people are going to look at my truck and say 'That hick can't possibly have anything worth taking'
QUOTE]

That's kind of my line of thought too. As rough as my truck looks, if its in a parking lot there's no way it's gonna be the first vehichle someone would hit. Hell, even in the middle of nowhere, if there's nothing in sight I doubt anybody
would bother trying to break in...

Now greendiesel, What my dad's done to several of our standard cab ranch trucks is take a regular "in the back window" type mount, and mounted it against the back wall of the cab behind the seat. It works real slick and can't be seen from the outside. He also had one of those visor type mounts, but it was so low I couldn't see out of the truck (I'm 6'2'') but he could. Just something to consider if you're a taller guy.... right now I have a 1912 Stevens 12 Ga. with a "less than legal" barrel length in the back of my gasser, and my wife's SKS is in the diesel. It's mounted to the back of the seat and hidden by the seat cover. Not real handy to get to in a hurry thoughcookoo

phazertwo

Die Summer DIE!
Reaction score
That's not my picture, Grabbed it from the vendor's website.
Also looks very similar to a Toyota Sienna interior, which I have owned.
Would work well in my Lexus or in my F350.

Unless a Sienna has a rear diff lock, I don't think so. Looks like a Tacoma. My '92 pickup has the same panel.

Got a link?
Found it. http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com/

PZ

Last edited:

phazertwo

Die Summer DIE!
Reaction score
Remington 870, or Mossberg 500. Ass load of different loads (pun intended), cheap, and when you rack the slide it will make most people cry. I know I aint going around a corner if I here someone rack the slide on a pump action.

PZ

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
A lever action carbine is still a little long inside the truck but if you can get it deployed a 240 grain .44 mag bullet should work wonders coming from a barrel longer than most revolvers have. ;Sweet

Hell, even coming out of my RedHawk (6 1/2") they do wonders.

GreenDiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by typ4
greendiesel, if you need a interior visor I have a new in box one that I cant use because I am so damn tall, and its the color of your interior.

PM sent

Now greendiesel, What my dad's done to several of our standard cab ranch trucks is take a regular "in the back window" type mount, and mounted it against the back wall of the cab behind the seat. It works real slick and can't be seen from the outside. He also had one of those visor type mounts, but it was so low I couldn't see out of the truck (I'm 6'2'') but he could. Just something to consider if you're a taller guy.... right now I have a 1912 Stevens 12 Ga. with a "less than legal" barrel length in the back of my gasser, and my wife's SKS is in the diesel. It's mounted to the back of the seat and hidden by the seat cover. Not real handy to get to in a hurry though

I thought about doing this, but seeing as I am only 5'7" I will give the visor a shot