Timing Meter Availibility

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will have one or two meters available. If anyone needs one please pm me for details. Many have expressed interest so its first one paying gets the meter. I do have a list of wants but no confirmed dates.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have the latest Kent Moore J33300-A meters. The have a microprocessor that does all the work for you and break down a degree of timing to one teh. So if you want 9.2 degrees advance you can get that. you cannot do that with a timing lite either but you can get close. We have found the slightest changes in timing have a big reward in hp and mileage. These meters have 2 probes to connect. Clean the locations. connect. then press one rocker switch on the meter and start engine. Rev yo 2000 rpm and watch the digital display for degrees of timing and rpm. Shut down engine to adjust timing. simple as that. I have 2 meters available at this moment. Please pm me for more details if needed. I have several members that have sent me messages wanting but none have committed yet so pm me if the need in now. I have tried to keep meters available for members that want one "in 3 or 4 weeks".. thats really tuff but I do try to help everyone.