Timing in the Seattle Area?????

Tristan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My fast idle/timing advance is malfunctioning. With the timing stuck on advanced the truck seems to have a bit more power making me believe my timing has become retarded over time. Does anyone know of a trustworthy Seattle area shop that has the proper equipment to time our trucks?
Thanks!
Tristan

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never actually used these guys myself, but they come VERY highly recommended

H & H Diesel Service Incorporated
407 Porter Way
Milton, WA 98354

(253) 838-3030

P.S. Milton is just south of Kent on Highway 167...

P.S. After posting my reply I noticed that you are in Kent too - so you probably already know where Milton is - and its nice & close for you. BTW, since we're both in Kent we should meet and compare trucks sometime....

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Seattle Injector or Dynamite Diesel they should be able to help you out.

If all else fails you can call Bryant Motors in Renton, they're the IH dealer here in Puget Sound and I know for a fact that they have a timing meter.

Tristan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

That would be cool Cheaper, I live by Kentridge and work in the valley. If you see a brown and tan 87 with wheels running around honk!

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
H&H is a really good place to get parts for our old diesels, in fact they're the only one who have certain parts for our older trucks.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

That would be cool Cheaper, I live by Kentridge and work in the valley. If you see a brown and tan 87 with wheels running around honk!
LOL! Sure man, if you see a 2WD supercab that's tan with brown sides and white 8-spoke wheels, you honk back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online