Time to start working on Big Ed again.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
Is the paypal still the email address in your sig?

If so I have the money and ready to send it your way just want to make sure Im sending to the right person.

I will pm you the address to send it to. They will be headed to my mom as a gift.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
ll get a shot of the mounts for you, They just go straight back to a L and bolt straight to the frame, They don't touch the body at all.

The side steps will be power coated, or painted Rustolium Hammered, Grey to match the back bumper, and the top of the front bumper.

Old pictures or did you take the flag inset out of your grill?

The Front Bumper is chrome but the I painted the top Diamond Plate the Rustolium Hammered Grey and it turned out really nice. Been on there for 5 years with no problems, So I will prolly just sand and paint them.

You must be registered for see images attach

The Rear Bumper is Powdercoated Grey, with Diamond Plate on top of the bumper:

You must be registered for see images attach

Old pictures or did you take the flag inset out of your grill?

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
darrin those running boards look very similar to the ones i built on Blue! that definitely will chang the look!

SyicoIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The running boards are going to be a nice addition. Very nice looking truck. But did I spot a Cummins badge?

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The running boards are going to be a nice addition. Very nice looking truck. But did I spot a Cummins badge?

Big Ed indeed has a 6BT Cummins in it. Get a ride in Big Ed and you will realize he's more than just another Cummins retrofit. That rig is put together very well, I was infinitely surprised of how well the C6-Gearvendors-3:55's work with the big 6 in front of them.:peelout Darrin is a class act and had his time with the IDI engines. Once an IDI guy, always an IDI guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Staff online