the rise of Sulaco

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great man towcat was i spoke to him on here great looking truck I would be honored first off n just do the yr replacement stuff n keep the rest like towcat has it just to have a memory.

Glad it's still I'm the Oilburners family n with a nice guy
***???
Please proofread this!

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian
I have an Insert for the overhead rack, expanded metal with a frame, makes it a package tray...
Pull some numbers for me, its yers.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This post causes me some grief but.. Its always good to see something live on. So here we are attempting to carry to torch forwards by remembering a great guy. Clavin was instrumental in helping me thru my wifes attempted suicide about 6 years ago. I never shared that it was her second attempt and I'm sorry for that. To this day any alone time I have I can't wonder if this is what it would have been like had I not talked to Calvin that night. Every day I worry if something is going to set her off and I wont be able to help. Sometimes life is very difficult. Other times its great remembering a good supportive friend that has passed giving you a few lifes tools to carry on with. I do give thanks to Calvin all the time....h.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i am really glad the truck made it to a good member here, looking forward to the updating progress!

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and she is now a self contained unit!
serp swap, and gauges next!
still need to put my turbo on :)

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
***???
Please proofread this!
Um it's a simple post says glad the truck is still in the Oilburners family towcat was a great guy I talked to on here n if I owned the truck it would be a tribute to him just replaced the needed yearly parts n that's it.

See simple.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slightly more coherent,
B.t.w.
"I talked to on here n....
( N) should read (AND )
Phonics and Ebonics do not match

bob_442

mad scientist
Reaction score
Towcat put a pair of rectangular LED lights as add-ons to that truck. These are incredibly bright, especially in high-beam mode. He called these the "Duke Newcomb" (Nuke 'em?) lights. -Flame Thr I think he rigged the low beam LED circuit to the stock hi-beam circuit, and had an aux switch to light up the LED brights. Or something like that.

Bob

IDI87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Towcat put a pair of rectangular LED lights as add-ons to that truck. These are incredibly bright, especially in high-beam mode. He called these the "Duke Newcomb" (Nuke 'em?) lights. -Flame Thr I think he rigged the low beam LED circuit to the stock hi-beam circuit, and had an aux switch to light up the LED brights. Or something like that.

Bob
Lol like the video game from the 90's? Duke Nukem

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
new batteries about 2 weeks ago.
and im pleased to announce that Sulaco will now fire off on its own after sitting for a week!
bought some black plastics to clean up the dash a bit.
injection pump and injectors are on its way.
also thinking about removing heads and replacing them with another set I have.
and studs...

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88