The Official "Show Us Your Ride" pictures of member's trucks thread.

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll add mine in..

85 F250 I rescued from a farm. We pushed it onto a car trailer with a tractor and brought it home. It was free.

You must be registered for see images attach

It came with replacement box, doors, and fender which I installed. Then the truck got rattle canned black and I installed a 3 inch body lift.

I added a light bar, a winch bumper and some proper tires and rims...

Then after I blew a wheel bearing in the front diff, the TTB went away and was replaced by a Dana 60 (and matching geared rear diff). Went from 355 gearing to 410. The suspension also came with the change from a 1 ton crew cab so I swapped that in as well to replace the sagging front springs. I gained overloads in the rear as well.

There have been many fuel and electrical changes over the years.. but as things stand now, its a hard working truck that I love to drive!

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that big mirror you have on the driver's side bolt on in place of the other one? I've always wanted the RV style mirrors, but didn't want to lose the fold-in function or to drill my doors...

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sweet trucks Guys, Love the Rollbacks, Would love to have one of those for the car lot one of these days,..Hay Calvin, Maybe when you have to retire that F450 Rollback Let me know!

Big Ed:

Droopy:

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that big mirror you have on the driver's side bolt on in place of the other one? I've always wanted the RV style mirrors, but didn't want to lose the fold-in function or to drill my doors...

I had to drill into my door for the mirrors. However, the big mirror could bolt into the old style bracketing. I just like the camper special style bracketing.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet trucks Guys, Love the Rollbacks, Would love to have one of those for the car lot one of these days,..Hay Calvin, Maybe when you have to retire that F450 Rollback Let me know!

Big Ed:

Darren- what kind of mirror heads are those on Big Ed?

-Ryan

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to drill into my door for the mirrors. However, the big mirror could bolt into the old style bracketing. I just like the camper special style bracketing.

Thanks, exactly what I hoped. The big mirror heads are about 15 bucks from LMC, and now on my to-do list.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's mine, most recent pic with my kiddo

Attachments

• truck  069.jpg
    truck 069.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 828

Bowtech28

Reaction score
Here's Mine After the new wheels,tires,bumper and winch.

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darren- what kind of mirror heads are those on Big Ed?

-Ryan

I actually dont know, They came off another truck years ago, and I am actually using different ones right now but may go back to these. They are just a smaller version of the flip around tow mirrors. Sorry I cant be more help.

You Kiddo and your Truck look Great!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nice to see that I'm not the only one who likes mirror-mounted turn signals ;Sweet I haven't taken the time to install a set on my truck, but I had them on my old van as well as my old Scout, and I really liked them...helped the other idiots on the road to see that I meant business :D

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Nice to see that I'm not the only one who likes mirror-mounted turn signals ;Sweet I haven't taken the time to install a set on my truck, but I had them on my old van as well as my old Scout, and I really liked them...helped the other idiots on the road to see that I meant business :D

:D I love them. People have no chance to say they didn't see my turn signal...lol

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

darrin-
my rollback is slated to head out to TX summer 2015. let's talk. it is *rust free* :D

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually dont know, They came off another truck years ago, and I am actually using different ones right now but may go back to these. They are just a smaller version of the flip around tow mirrors. Sorry I cant be more help.

You Kiddo and your Truck look Great!

Thanks Darrin. I'm pulling a large enclosed trailer and got a set of cheesy extender brackets for my factory mirrors. I have the same base as you, but something like that would sure be a better solution than what I have now. I'll start looking online and see if I can find a universal set as mentioned...