The Official 2014 IDI Weekend truck rally

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it looks like my brother and I won't be able to stay for a few days, but we are going to try to make it down for the show & shine and dinner at least.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Good to hear that you will be making at least a visit! Mel, I would like to go with red shirt and white lettering.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Mel, feel free to call me anytime to discuss the shirts or anything else. Happy Easter everyone! The clock is ticking and the campground is looking for reservations.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just had a real chat with hubby about this! Finally came to an agreement about it and will be making my reservations tomorrow if they answer or Monday!!! Let's hope I don't get pregnant before then hahhahaha

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John, how many sites have been claimed now? What's our head count look like? Hard to believe but we are only around 6 weeks until rally time!

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Well I was thinking of going but I have been out of work for 4 weeks now,due to an injury, so Im not going to be able to take time off if Im back to work buy then. I will go to Atco. Are you still thinking of going there one night? Also I may be able to go On Saturday and hang for the day.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Time to tighten this ship up!! I have a list of reservations coming from the campground. Please PM me your name, address, phone number and date of reservations. Cell phone numbers will be listed in the rally package so that we can get a hold of each other and get to know those that we may not have met before.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this is certainly a surprise to find out the IDI rally is being held in my home state. I am especially surprised because when i brought up the idea years ago it was shot down like a lead balloon and Mel said he would never drive in Jersey. No idea why other than having to keep to the right except to pass and you can't make a left turn from a divided highway but have to take a jug handle instead. Personally I find that method safer. Well as fr me I am not going to make any reservations. It is the time of year i am working 7 days a week and I know that the 4th of July week is quite booked for vacation time amongst other employees. I even work the holidays. In any event I will probably stop in to say hello and maybe stay one night but not sure which day yet. Lola will also be in two so I hope the campground is pet friendly.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Mel. Nice to see that you will make a journey here. You may not get the Jersey goo in your tires but you will notice that we have one of the lowest fuel prices. Right now in this area it is $3.619 per gallon.

NJ does not have self serve, however the no self serve law does not apply to diesel so feel free to pump your own.

No idea what is on anyone's menu but we do have one food here that are specific to Jersey and cannot be found anywhere else. I will be bringing that Have the grill ready.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The schedule on page one is set. I have mixed reservations about the cowtown rodeo on Saturday evening as we may just be worn out and ready for some down time at our camp sites by then. The canoe trip is always hit and miss as far as weather goes; other than that, I can't wait for the fun to begin.