The gigs up.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I promised to post some Pics of the Dodge Ram I recently pirchased,well here they are.Hmm I guess its not what many of you expected. :rotflmao :D Oh well the gigs up.I had to have a little fun :D since many of you know I love my ford :love:.However I hardly use it at all -nope its not for sale at least for a while as long as I may ever need a truck for little things I,ll keep it (its all paid for and still runs well) Just at this time in my life a long trip in it would be rough. And after looking for a long time this seemed to be the right package for the right price. 360 magnum w/ towing package I think it is a 2500 series yet but not sure 137,000 miles -needs clear coat (will have to go to Arizona HUH tractor man). Yes i do love the comfort and the bed in the back as I tire easily these days. Flex steel seats- Cold ac -TV (tv will need a little up grade-my grandchildren like DVD games and movies) oh yes I like DVD movies too.It isn't home yet. For a good bit less than $3000 I couldn't refuse it.
I hoped to get more of you guys going but you guys didn't bite.

Attachments

• 95 Dodge Ram Van exterior.jpg
    95 Dodge Ram Van exterior.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 10
  • 1995 Dodge Ram Van interior.jpg
    1995 Dodge Ram Van interior.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
one of my fishin buddies has one of them vans to pull his boat he loves the thing and its been very reliable;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726