the brotherhood strikes again

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
well lets just say Murphy has been hagin around for about a month now last Sunday both the dually and my colorado went do i called my buddy Chris (matrix) he drove a hour and a half over and we worked all day got them both going ... then i took a trip up to Michigan Thursday spent Friday morning with Darrin tosh then on the way back to the inlaws house the belt tensioner snapped clean off the front of the motor Darrin had it towed back to his shop we tore it down and his mechanic bob drilled and easy-outed the bolt and we got it all back on thanks to the brotherhood what a great bunch of guys

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Brotherhood and friends in action. Not something you will find anywhere else. Nice to know there are still those that actually will drive the extra mile to help another out.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thanks Seth, It was cool hanging out with you on Friday, and the unscheduled Saturday repair. Glad you made it home with no other troubles!

Also, your dad in law called and asked how much the Chevy Venture mini van was,..:dunno

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Lol he is a van man .... me not soo much although sound deading is next in line on the truck to do list