The beast "Mutant"

soon2bcummin

Steven
Reaction score
1993 F350 7.3idi n/a, 6" stacks, 395/85/20 Goodyear 46'' tires, 12'' of lift, the trucks stacks sit just under 9ft. When i get back its getting a few more inches of lift and maybe 94-98 5.9 12v

All i need is money and time as of right now the truck is how i bought it but i have plans to go big with it. My two favorite truck mags, Are Mudlife & Diesel Power.

My family with the truck. Dad, Mom Wife, Daughter, Cooper (dog) and Me

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    616.8 KB · Views: 134

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. I like the height but, do I see lift blocks in the front???

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you might need an electric fold-out ladder for climbing in?

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya its nice but those tires look weird theyre too skinny how about some flares and a 18 inch wide tire

White Trash

IDI noob
Reaction score
Those are some sweet front lift blocks... Did you buy the correct u bolts for them or did you just cut the stock ones and weld pieces of rebar in there to make them long enough like the rest of the mouth breathing morons that are trying to kill themselves?

Oh and you can't get enough gearing to make that truck drive like stock. As far as I know they don't make gears lower than 5.38 for a HP 60 or the sterling.

memphisrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please, for the sake of the child in your pictures, either fix that front end lift, or burn that damned thing to the ground...

mR

soon2bcummin

Steven
Reaction score
Thank you all for your comments good or bad. I bought the truck like that and it was a having problem staying running before I left cruise (US Navy). The truck is currently sitting in my back yard. When I get back I have to do work on the motor first. I priced a few different companies for correct leaf springs. I want to build the truck correct I know it is not safe how it is now but it seemed like it was a good deal when I bought the truck ran flawlessly for about a month then would start to die just cut off and the oil pressure gauge would go low. So as of now the motor problems is my main concern. The truck will most likely be towed to who ever does the work on it. The truck right now with the tires on it rides rough and it wouldn't move out off its own way. I plan on keeping this forum updated as I order parts and do the work to the truck. The work should begin in about 4 months.

Once again thank you all for the comments.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Crew cab looks nice and clean. You'd never get away with that truck in Jersey. A more tactful agreement with the others as to lift blocks in the front. National Spring can make some big springs for that application. Some custom shackle work may be in order also. For your families sake, find a competent welder to help with that. Thank you and God bless you for serving our country.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle