Superduty coil spring question

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please post up if you find those bushings.
I may have to switch back to my old coils just so I can drive around until I find something to fix the camber.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok how many in did it lift your ride i found some but there only good for 2in lift which is what i got out of mine. other wise you need to bend the beams a hair thats the best way to go over the drop down brackets i know others say no don't bend them. I live in San Diego were all off roading is done and everyone out here bends the beams. Thats how the aligined them in the 70's or you bought new beams which you would not wanna do my last qoute on those were 1,000 a side our beams are sought after for there stengeth thats what i put on my friends ranger an 88 f-250 diesel beams they gave him 1.5 in width and lifted him up.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok how many in did it lift your ride i found some but there only good for 2in lift which is what i got out of mine. other wise you need to bend the beams a hair thats the best way to go over the drop down brackets i know others say no don't bend them. I live in San Diego were all off roading is done and everyone out here bends the beams. Thats how the aligined them in the 70's or you bought new beams which you would not wanna do my last qoute on those were 1,000 a side our beams are sought after for there stengeth thats what i put on my friends ranger an 88 f-250 diesel beams they gave him 1.5 in width and lifted him up.

over stock im thinking like 2 ins. i debated cutting off the top coil to try and level it with the back too. dunt know if im going to do that or not.
care to post up what you found devon? im intersted.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
waiting for my computer to get finished buddy but i will soon as possable imma get the cam kit in first and re align her and by then i should have the comp to post emm

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya all post what i found asap i just talked to my friend at 4wheelparts he has a 250 gasser all post his truck pics to when i go see him and get more info on the kit that he's talking about itsacrazyasain has some im pm'm him about as well

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes those 2 bottom choices will work very well and the first on would be my 3rd choice if you wanted to add spring wedge to the 2nd one no go to much

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much correction dose the fabtech one give? i dindt see that specifed..
wich would be the better choice. the superlift link i posted or the fabtech? both are just alignment bushings but i think the fabtech may have more corection in them?

once i get alignment sorted out i may still just wind up with drop brackets to go maybe another 2ins higher towards the end of summer....

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes the fabtechs do. Im going with them as he did and they will make it driable me and him think that you got more lift and need the brackets to make it completly correct.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i may just grab the drop brackets and pick up the adjustable alignment bushing sense it is adjustable i dunt see a problem there...
ive got the money so why not...
and just to make sure the 4x4 drop brackets ARE the same as 2wd brackets???
if so ill make an order for brackets and the alignment bushing tommorw afternoon...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.