Superchared diesel inside here...

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
No. Not really a youtube vid, but I may put it there.

Slow going as of now, I have the rear two mounts (one piece) cut from the mount. It would work so much better if I had a welding table, but on thee garage floor, you got things that work...but most of them are hard to do. I have to stop now as I have scored (I think) a good ZF and am going to get it.

SWS

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Sorry about the delay, but I am busy with home stuff and have been swamped in stuff away from home. Still no ZF, even though I was supposed to get it a week ago tuesday. But, without further adue, here are the vids of the completed mount running IDI, supercharged, diesel, bronco, with a 4 spd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJBg1P8wKQ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0vOo8LbZJw&feature=relmfu

What I am trying to show in the vids on the top gauge, is the Pyro. There are several hundred degrees in what it used to be, and what it is now. The hottest it gets is 900 degreees. In fact, I put it to the wood and waited 'till the pump hit the limit and it was only 900. When it hit the limit, it dropped temp like a bad habbit.

SWS

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice it seems like it is running really well. How well does it accelerate compared to turboed idis?

Blownoiler

Reaction score
Interesting build! I supercharged my Toyota 2.4 litre IDI a couple of years ago (what a steep learning curve that was) , and documented the build on another site, however this is a big engine forum, so I wont link to it unless there is some interest from you members!

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
Are you running the m62? It looks like the m62 in the vid I saw. An m90 should fit in the same place and push 30% more air. That should wake up your boost gauge.

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score