strangest things come out of my area

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
Calif law prohibits private citizens from owning armored vehicles. Some retired armored trucks are donated for police use, but most are scrapped.

I'd love to take a test drive, though....... :sly

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
That would be cool to just drive around, stop and turn on a wirelss router named NSA, CIA or FBI...so it shows up on everyone's smart phone and such, watch people's reactions, then move on! And it's bulletproof so if you happened to park it around a **** lab! lol

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Damn cali laws. I'd love to own and drive that. See what kind of trouble we could get into with that in traffic. Sure would be a safe rig too. Fill it with redneck friends and guns. Park it in a bad area of town with the hood up and sit back and wait. They will come...:angel: Then a lead shower and just drive off to another bad area.. Do the same... Crimminal redication right there done free of charge for the local pd...:eek:;Sweet

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao Just what I need to pick up the kids from the Ex wife.. when can I pick it up? :rotflmao

Could do double duty carrying groceries home from super market.. with the price of food these days, you need an armored vehicle.