Stainless steel freeze plugs

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Already been there done that and he was as helpful as a flat tyre-cuss...so I gotta get this from US then ship here...LOL or find another option..all in due time!

Man , that guy is a jerk who doesn't like making money cookoo Guess youll have to order it from OTC . When you call them to order, make up some BS shop name if you don't have one. I've heard that a few folks have had trouble ordering from some of their sales people who say they only sell to shops. I don't know personally because I used my old shop name that I used to operate under when they asked.

Donk

Reaction score
Hey, long time lurker here... Low post count due to extensive use of the search feature.

Putting a motor together for a project truck and when I got it back from the machine shop I saw the brass freeze plugs that look like they were installed with a drift pin (amongst other things, please guys go get your engines machined by an experienced diesel machine shop).

The tool is a lot of scratch for something I don't ever plan to use again, so if anybody has one they would be willing to lend me for a few days I'd be thrilled and eternally grateful. If not I guess I'll have to buy one.