Stage 1 injectors?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score

That link worked :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao , Oh man, I was laughing so dang hard I was crying :rotflmao You have no idea how many times I've had that conversation except it was almost alway a young kid with a clapped out camero or mustang and they'd bring in their greasy core with this laundry list that read like the last two years of the build of the month, and then it s like, ok Jr, just exactly how much money were you planning on spending here? And after trying to talk them down some would get all indignant just like that saying we didn't know how to do anything, which was pretty funny, we had a guy would make custom pistons for anything any profile, and all kinds of wild stuff for real racers and rich folks who could afford the toys, but we werent into taking candy from babies.

brdmh44

Midwest Chopper
Reaction score
Well RLDSL - I am glad someone else could appreciate that link - I dealt with that 4 years. Worst part was the LS1 motors and kids thinking titanium valves were the hot ticket on a pump gas n/a hydraulic cam motor lmao

I enjoy reading car craft and hot rod, they remind me what kind of stupid I will hearing about in person when the magazines get into the special peoples hands hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online