Stacks?

Fullsize4life

Now with More Smoke
Reaction score
thanks guys. Im still trying to figure out what i want to do. I think with the trucks new paint job in next winter a set of chrome stacks would look sweet.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get all mine at the Mack parts counter. The stock Donaldson brand, and they are mighty fine.

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
Lol, from you that sounds like a shameless plug ;p Nah, they're in WI. Oh, and I see I made it into your siggy ;Sweet

Fullsize, bit offtopic, but is your truck sagging in the rear, or tis just the picture making it look so?

LOL
(off topic answer) No it's just how my driveway drops down alittle past the cement. Might need a block when I get the 60 on the front though.

Fullsize4life

Now with More Smoke
Reaction score
No. Mine is just sitting in a dip in the driveway. It sits reall level. Had to add a 2in block to the rear after the 4x4 conversion. It sits about 1" lower than my 94 gasser 4x4. I drove it to work today for the first time. I need a overdrive unit. Even with the zf swap, 4.10s suck on the high way.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh, tell me about it, but the 4.10s sure help on the uphills when you're loaded ;) And 2" blocks is good, considering 4x4 F350s left the factory with 4" rear blocks. Can you do me a favor, when you get a chance please measure the gap between the top of the rear tires and the edge of the fiberglass fender? 10x!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online