Stacks?

Fullsize4life

Now with More Smoke
Reaction score
Looking into getting some stacks for my 85 crewcab. Where are you guys getting then at? Im looking for something with turn outs or miter cuts. NOt sure what i want yet. Thanks.

waytoomanytoys

Reaction score
i got mine through ebay from a place called chromeroom he has great prices with everything you will need to install and his products are great quaility.
to check his store just type in chromeroom

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
I got my stack from Chromeroom too. $60 for the one 5"x4' turn-out stack a couple years ago.

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
I got mine from a big rig grave yard near my work. I got the whole set up for less than 150 and it took me a couple hours to fab it all together. I have dual 5" stacks in the bed, a 5" cross over, 5" y pipe, and 5" pipe from the down pipe back.

I can get more if someone is interested, shipping is gonna be ridiculous though.

punk

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Go to your local NAPA and get a 10' lenght of pipe the size of your choosing. i got 4" because it was only $45,....the 5" jumped to $130 :dunnocookoo:puke: . i measured where i wanted it cut, took it to my friends house to use his bandsaw, a nice 45 degee cut, and then i welded it together. i used the extra length to make a center "splitter box" with a 3" inlet, so when i turbo it there's plenty of flow! ;Sweet i woulds used nice 90 bends but there were $40 EACH!! cookoo with the pipe needed to get it to the splitter and flat black BBQ grill paint it was a total of about $75! ;SweetLOL

when it's light out and not raining i plan on taking pictures and doing a writeup! ;Sweet

-Jon

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 34

Fullsize4life

Now with More Smoke
Reaction score
Yeah im deffinitly going 5in. 4 just dont cut it. Right now im 4in all the way back from the down pipe. Sounds good but i want a little more.

sootman73

Reaction score
i really want to take a trip up there to silver lake for a weekend. there's a club down here that used to go up there all the time and me and the kids of the old members found out about it and really want to plan a trip up there.