Stacked Mazda diesel PU on ebay

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any body notice its missing the radiator fan?

Edit: Now that i think about it mine hardly ever ran close to warm so i image it cools fine as long as its moving.

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any body notice its missing the radiator fan?

Edit: Now that i think about it mine hardly ever ran close to warm so i image it cools fine as long as its moving.

My buddys blue one has an e-fan on it. it barely turns on with the thermostatic switch.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always like to see old survivors like that still puttering around. Mitsubishi is my favorite diesel for that era with the overhead cam 2.3 turbo. They went as far as to offer them in the light and nippy gallants back in the day - naturally, they were never to be found in north america though. A small, quick, light and fuel sippy diesel is something that sounds appealing to me but we still have a ways to go before diesels get that sort of acceptance in this part of the world. VW TDIs are good on fuel but way to complicated and expensive IMO.

People brag about 50MPG cars today but no one seems to remember or care that those numbers were reality over 20 years ago!

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an 86 ****** diesel that routinely broke 50 mpg. I just wish izuzu used better metal to build their trucks. I am watching my 40 mpg pup rust away around me.
I am trying to drive the wheels off before the fenders fall off.LOL

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wish izuzu used better metal to build their trucks. I am watching my 40 mpg pup rust away around me.
I am trying to drive the wheels off before the fenders fall off.LOL

My ranger is pretty much in the same situation. I've had to weld the frame back together on it before.