Sorry Guys... I'm Down Today

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey this is just like being in the military family.... gotta kick the bruthah when he's down cuz it makes ya fergit whatcha got yer so pizzed off! -cuss

'Course if ya kick 'em hard enuff, purdy colors can appear unexpectedly! Jes makes sure he ain't yackin in yer bunk! :eek:

Paybacks are a beetch!

Hope it's over soon! You have some Christmas cookies to down.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks Gary! I hope good health is your best Christmas present!

eatont9999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess that's what happens when you take a 3 day tour of Italy; you take a 3 day tour of toiletty as well.

Get better soon, bud.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well guys.. Thanks for the tuff love postings...:puke: Doing nothing but rest has made me sick and tired of just laying around. Yesterday was good for keeping liquids done. Mostly water. Had soup for dinner and kept it. Mostly body sore and really weak. At least the wifey isn't laughing at the sounds I make whem barfing... She said it sounded like I was under water rolling mr "R"s... So another day goes by... Take care guys...

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
so your all done calling dinosaurs? good deal. i plan on calling some tonight if the party goes as well as it did last year......:)

gandalf

Reaction score
... Yesterday was good for keeping liquids done. Mostly water. Had soup for dinner and kept it. ...

That's good news, Gary. Glad to hear that you're feeling better and are done praying to the porcelain godess.:puke::rotflmao It's no fun being sick at Christmas time.