Bronco Fuel Tank Install

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I do wonder, what tank it is that I have? Thought it was a 38 gallon, but may be smaller, and it is plastic? So… wonder what size it really is… has a skidplate which IMO is a must, especially in the precarious places my trucks wind up in… would hate to punch a hole in the bottom of the tank… that would be bad…
I’m fab’n a 19g f350 tank tucked up in the rear of the bronco for off roading, you mentioned precarious places. Maybe an idea for you if it’s an off road rig.

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
The only plastic tank I've found in the bricknose/OBS is a rear cab&chassis type. I still have it. More cube-like than a pancacke. It fits between 34" frame rails, whereas the pickup/bronco frames are ~38" wide.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
That must be where Selahdoor's came from then. I haven't seen a plastic tank in out trucks, but also haven't paid a lot of attention to C&C trucks.

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only plastic tank I've found in the bricknose/OBS is a rear cab&chassis type. I still have it. More cube-like than a pancacke. It fits between 34" frame rails, whereas the pickup/bronco frames are ~38" wide.
Well that truck that has that tank is in fact a c&c. Probably won’t work in my F250 then?

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
Well that truck that has that tank is in fact a c&c. Probably won’t work in my F250 then?
Not a direct fit, but it could probably be cobbled in there somehow.

The one i have wouldnt be a volume upgrade.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86