Somebody better buy this truck!

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think the factory ever manufactured dually as F250, or with independent front suspension and all factory dually's had bud style wheels on the front axle. My guess this was a home grown dually, possibly you avoided a terrible experience.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen one of those 'mega cab' fords before but that one looks clean. I wouldn't own one but I can admire from a safe distance.

miles1400

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Farmer Rock that truck is extremely rare. you can sometimes find centurion crew cabs, they usually are powerstrokes, the extended crew cabs like that one are pretty hard to find. but that truck being an extended crew cab with an idi in it is like a very big needle in in a very very big haystack

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
@Farmer Rock that truck is extremely rare. you can sometimes find centurion crew cabs, they usually are powerstrokes, the extended crew cabs like that one are pretty hard to find. but that truck being an extended crew cab with an idi in it is like a very big needle in in a very very big haystack

its nice but not 18k nice. If it was 4wd and fixed up really well than maybe.

18k can pretty much “realistically” buy you most any idi for sale. Hell that can buy you almost any obs powerstroke, even Diesel_Brads trucks that he puts together which are as nice as most any you will find.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
It is a neat truck,and considering how rare it is,it might be worth that,but I would never pay 18k for it,and to be honest it isn't a practical truck at all,I wouldn't want it unless it was dirt cheap and I needed it.For 18k I could buy 4 really nice IDIs.

Rock